Friday, June 27, 2014

FALLEN GODDESS

I would like to ask Kathryn to REFUND the money so many of us donated (as per her well promoted request) for her second book that she apparently does not intend to publish. She has had time to start so many other things since the date the book was promised the first time, the second time and the third time. I think we've been scammed. I promoted the book in advance in the media and my blog with the announced publish date. I posted and update with the second date. Then I sent her an email questioning yet another delay and she responded that it was coming very soon. Still nothing AND I screwed my readers by asking them to donate too!
I guess I'm just an out of touch idiot about marketing scams. Please do not make an idiot (victim) of yourself.

Boo

Post a Comment