Wednesday, May 14, 2014

FREE OFFER FOR AUTHORS






Hello,
My name is Gale Cooney AKA Boocoos and I suffer from LOGOPLESY-(n) - an obsssession with words-and it's incurable in my case.

My offer is simple. For a copy of your book I will in exchange:
>Proof read- I'm absolutely probably the best on the planet.
>Read and review your book honestly.
>Promote through every avenue (except Facebook) including my new blog which you can check out HERE
>Continue to promote over a period of time.

Any or all of the above free for a copy of your book. It's that simple!

I can provide you with references from other authors. I promise to do the very best I can for your book and I am tenacious. Why wouldn't you want my free service(s)? I can't think of a single reason. It cost you nothing and it feeds my obsession. Proof reading alone can be costly if you use someone else and even more costly if you publish with mistakes. I proof not just for spelling and grammar, but for content as well. This is not a gimmick and I'm not a nutcase. This is a legitimate offer and is absolutely free.

You may email me at boocoos@me.com if you are interested or if you want to tell me why you are not. I reserve the right to reject a book at my discrimination.


Post a Comment