Friday, March 14, 2014

PERSONAL & SPIRITUAL GROWTH FOR FUN PEOPLE - Review

Hello Everyone,

I received a free copy of this book from Story Cartel through Amazon and following is my review.




Amazon Customer Review

God of Humor!, March 14, 2014
By Boocoos aka Gale Cooney "Boo"


Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from: Personal and Spiritual Growth for Fun People: The Secret Guide to Joy and Prosperity (Kindle Edition)

I recommend that this book be read in one sitting because the flow and mindset is so uplifting that the euphoria is best uninterrupted. Wishing I could have this author in my personal life, I intend to read his other publications as soon as possible. There are so many people I want to share this with, I wonder about a bulk discount. Read this book. Inhale it, and when you exhale you know it will stay inside you for a long, long time.
Post a Comment