Monday, February 24, 2014

AN ANTHOLOGY OF MADNESS - by Max Dubinsky




1 of 3 people found the following review helpful

Not Madness but Organized Religion, June 1, 2013
By Boocoos aka Gale Cooney "Boo"


This review is from: An Anthology of Madness (Kindle Edition)
This sounds like an autobiography. Supposedly a journal of a cross country experiment regarding life in general. Dubinsky is too young and inexperienced to make broad brush strokes like he does in this story. I'd like to read about him in another 15 or 20 years because I know at my ripe old age that his assertions as well as his opinions will change. This is not a new story. Many, many people go through life with the religious/guilty part of us struggling against the reality of reality/decisions.
This is the second book I've read by Dubinsky, and I feel my 3star rating may be too generous.
Post a Comment