Thursday, January 30, 2014

LOST WITHIN MANY by Michael Edward







3 of 4 people found the following review helpful

Mental Meddling, August 26, 2013
By Boocoos aka Gale Cooney "Boo"


Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Lost Within Many (Kindle Edition)


All stories play within our brains. Some frolic there and some conjure darkness. This story was not of the frolicking genre. I read it all in one sitting because I had to; it grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. I could hardly breathe. This shook me all the way to my core; even my muse was deeply affected.
I avoid stories about man's inhumanity towards man, especially children of man, but this was a necessary part of this story and you get there not realizing how.
To say anything more specific might tip the author's hand. I'm glad I read it and highly recommend this storyteller's skills. Just be cautioned that this work lingers long after the reading is gone.

Post a Comment